Label Posts

Website bawlna

AD (728x90)

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Keima State of Purpose

Share it Please
Date: 6/5/2015
To:  Andrew University (Admissions Department)
From: Nang Khai (Potential Student for Masters Program)
RE: Purpose for Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Administration

To Whom It May Concern,

            My name is Nang Khai. I have an unwavering path to a graduate degree in Business Administration for a couple years now. As a father of three children to earn a degree is a big challenging to me but I vowed to myself to make a decision to get graduate degree from Andrew University which is the most I like since I was in High School.  I feel I would easily exhaust every opportunity at my current education level. I need to increase my skills and understanding by participating in Master of Business Administration program. What is more, I bring not only the passion of the Business Administration but I have an experience of repairing computer software and hardware as well.
I am interested in pursuing my Master’s Degree in Business Administration based on the following factors. First, I enjoy working with people and helping them purse their dreams in owning their own business. Next, I want to better myself in my work and education experience in management. Currently, I am working as a public servant within a public school system in which I help English Speak Other Language students as well as teacher in translating Burmese language in order to help student understand the expectations involved with academic learning.
Also, I am fluent in two languages Burmese (first language) and English (second language). Then, from a personal perspective, my overall goal is to learn more about the business endeavors from education and work perspective when competing in such a global market or society. Last, I want to learn more about business laws, legalities, communications, and management. From this, I feel that Andrew University will offer me the strategic tools in helping me as I further pursue my degree in Business Administration.  As I am a lay Pastor in my Church named as Mandarin Seventh-day Adventist Church in Jacksonville I need a lot more to know about management, accounting and teaching in Jacksonville Adventist Academy.  I want to be more professional and to involve in the church and also to be part of the Lord’s ministry with the knowledge I gain from the University. Therefore, for all these reasons, I choose Andrew University is the best to fill all my wants and needs.
            My overall goal is to utilize my time, energy, and effort in meeting all of the expectations involved with pursuing my Master’s degree in Business Administration /Management. Also, I want to establish a rapport with other cohorts, and professors as well as seeking best practicum, theories, and advice from the mentioned individuals. Overall, I want to be a future business leader in making a positive difference throughout various communities or world.
I look forward with great eagerness to continuing my academic relationship and a research work with the Business Administration in Andrew University and to have a response or having dialogue about my interest in enrolling in the Andrew University Master’s Degree program for this degree. I am here confident that an MBA from this University will undoubtedly translate perfectly anywhere and any discipline I should choose the post-graduate. Here is my email address boihlekpa007@gmail.com. My cell phone number is (904) 517-7671(c), (904)365-8195(h).

Sincerely,

Nang Khai, BA


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 khenno. All rights resevered. Designed by